Terms and Conditions
1. AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.1 The website www.artpodbtn.co.uk ("the website") is owned and operated by ARTPOD LIMITED trading as ‘artpod’. References to "we", "us", or "our" are references to Artpod Ltd. We are a company registered in England and Wales (company number xxxxxx), our and our address for correspondence is:
20-22 High St
1.2 Your use of this website and purchase of any products from this website is at all times subject to these Terms and Conditions. By accessing our website you agree to our Terms and Conditions set out below. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you must exit this website immediately.
1.3 We reserve the right, from time to time, with or without notice to you, to change these Terms and Conditions at our sole discretion. The Terms and Conditions applicable to your access to and use of this website will be the version that is current and displayed on the website as at each date you access the website. Your use of the website after changes are made means that you agree to be bound by such changes.
2.1:The prices are shown in GBP and exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due.
2.2:Payment must be made through our payment gateway providers at the time of placing your order. Payment in full will be taken at this time. You will be required to submit your payment details to the relevant third party payment gateway provider and you may also be required to accept additional terms and conditions in relation to the use of that service. We cannot accept, and hereby exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any liability arising out of or in connection with your use of such third party payment provider.
2.3: Payment is taken for all orders prior to the order being dispatched so please ensure that all details given to us are correct. We cannot accept responsibility for an order being held back as a result of incorrect or invalid payment details being given nor can we accept responsibility if incorrect address details are given and the order is sent to an incorrect address.
3. DELIVERIES AND RETURNS
3.1 All items are delivered by your local post. Proof of delivery is not obtained unless deliveries are tracked. Actual delivery times may vary for you depending on:
- our stock availability
- your delivery address
- your chosen delivery method and when you make your selection
- circumstances impacting delivery by the postage service. We reserve the right to use alternative delivery methods without prior notification
3.2: You will not hold us responsible for any delays relating to the delivery of ArtBags.
3.3: You may return any item to us for a refund within 14 days of receipt. Refund processing will be at our discretion. The customer must complete the return form received with the order. The item must be returned in its original packaging and condition. All postage costs are the responsibility of the customer.
3.4: Full purchase price of the item(s) returned successfully within 14 days of arrival will be credited to the account that was originally used to purchase the items.
DELIVERIES: COVID-19 - CUSTOMER UPDATE:
Last updated: [25/06] This page is updated regularly with the latest delivery information. As the current situation is rapidly changing we encourage you to check this page for updates.
Whilst our team is extremely busy at this time, we will do everything we can to answer your questions as quickly as possible, it may take a little longer than usual for them to respond. Please bear with us, and thank you for your patience!
We are committed to sending your ArtBags to you as quickly as we can.
How is my ArtBag prepared?
Now more than ever, we believe we can provide much needed creative joy to children and their families, carers and friends. Our aim is that by receiving an ArtBag will brighten your young artists day.
Your ArtBag is prepared by our creative team at Artpod HQ. They rely on us for their income, especially in these times of economic uncertainty, and we have a duty to protect them and prioritise their health and wellbeing . As such, we have put stringent measures in place to keep our staff and partners safe, in accordance with government guidelines.
Your ArtBag leaves our premises and is delivered directly to your letterbox. You will receive your ArtBag approximately 48 hours after it has left our premises. According to recent studies, the Coronavirus cannot survive longer than 24 hours on cardboard, there is therefore no risk of contamination from our HQ.
UK deliveries only
Your ArtBag is delivered by Royal Mail who are still collecting, processing and delivering mail, however it is likely that some areas of the country will experience a reduced service due to Coronavirus-related absences at local mail centres or delivery offices. Under normal circumstances, you would receive your ArtBag within 5 working days of placing your order, however, we kindly request that you allow up to 8 working days for your ArtBag to arrive during this period.
All ArtBags are posted inside small - medium sized postal boxes
POSTAGE COST: £3.90 first class post
NEED MORE HELP? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to and use of this site is provided by Artpod ltd subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect on the date of your first use of the site.
- Artpod reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes on-line. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Copyright Restrictions:
- All rights reserved; no part of this website, including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons may be copied, republished, posted, broadcast or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright holders.
- Documents on the site may not be downloaded, altered or adapted for any purpose except for personal, non-commercial use.
- External links to Artpod website:
- Any organisation wishing to set up a link to this site must contact email@example.com
- The existence of a link from any organisation's site to the Artpod site does not imply that Artpod endorses the activities or views of that organisation.
- Trademarks: Trade marks, logos and service marks, together called “Trademarks”, used on our website, whether registered or unregistered, are property of their owners. Unless otherwise stated, we do not give you permission to use any trademark on our website without its owner’s consent.
- Photography: The photographs of children used within this site to illustrate Artpod’s work may not be copied, reproduced or otherwise disseminated without the prior permission of the copyright holder.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- This site and the information, names images, photographs, logos and icons regarding or relating to Artpod, its products and services (or to third party products and services) is provided 'AS IS' and on an 'IS AVAILABLE' basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Artpod does not accept liability for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent to and within the jurisdiction in which that Term and Condition is illegal, invalid and unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- Any questions regarding this site should be sent to Artpod - firstname.lastname@example.org
RETURNS / CANCELLATIONS POLICY
Artpod is committed to giving you the best service possible. Goods are only insured for loss or damage up to the value of the product/s at the time of purchase not including delivery charges.
You have the right to cancel your order or return items for replacement or refund within fourteen days of receipt. In the unlikely event that the item you purchase is faulty, Artpod will happily issue a replacement or refund to the cost of the items and postage, provided the item is returned within 14 days. Artpod will not refund postage for returns.
Should you wish to cancel any order for an item within the timescale above please contact Artpod by email email@example.com